1 Time Purchase: Buy and Try. Initial purchases will ship within 3 days of order.
Monthly Subscription: All subscriptions come with condom carrying case. Monthly subscriptions will be charged on the 13th and ship on the 15th starting the month after initial purchase. Initial purchases will ship within 3 days of order. You may change the quantity for the next month’s subscription, and your payment will change based on quantity selected. Monthly subscriptions may be cancelled any time.
Now go Git it!!!
Our condoms are put through a series of water and air inflation tests to insure the condom has a strong tensile strength and that there are no pin holes detected. Each condom is also electronically tested for any microscopic defects or irregularities that cannot be seen by the human eye. Only after this testing is our product allowed to be packaged under the Mt Mojo brand label. Mt Mojo prides itself on having the best condoms on the market exceeding all the regulatory standards. We believe in our product and after you have got your Mojo on, you will too!
Directions for Use
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
- Use a new condom for each act of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
- Lesions, pre-ejaculate secretions, semen, vaginal secretions and blood can all transmit infections organisms.
- Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged or to old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
- Avoid spilling semen.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.